Ideal for meetings, conferences, dinners and events, this beautiful riverside room on the first floor tells its own stories through the many textures of its exposed brick walls, naked timber ceiling and restored original sash windows overlooking the Thames. These features are complemented by polished modern finishes, including a beautiful new timber floor and a flexible track and spot lighting system.
Beanfeast can be accessed via lift or stairs and also benefits from a private external entrance on the riverfront for guests arriving by boat. It's easily reached from the Knight Gallery - a similar space on the floor below - and from Stonecutters Studio, making it perfect for multi-room conferences and events.
Beanfeast takes its unusual name from a national holiday proclaimed by King George during his 1773 visit to the site.
We’re hard at work putting the finishing touches to our buildings. The images shown here are composite renders, intended to give an impression of how each space will look when complete. The rooms in our heritage buildings vary in dimension from end-to-end and the information given is for the anticipated narrowest or shortest clear dimension. The details may be subject to change when building work has finished.