Conditions of Entry and Attendance
- Each audience member must be in possession of a valid ticket at all times.
- Woolwich Works reserves the rights to require and electronically verify photographic ID, and to search visitors on entry, exit, and while in the venue as conditions of entry.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission to and/or eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously, aggressively or inappropriately. No refund will be available under these circumstances.
- There may be entry conditions in place for the protection of public health and we may refuse admission if you are unable or unwilling to meet such requirements.
- For security reasons, bags may be searched as a condition of entry and we may require that bags and other large items are checked into a cloakroom. Please do not bring luggage to Woolwich Works.
- As a visitor, you consent to being photographed or filmed, and consent to resulting materials being used in commercial distribution, publications and Woolwich Works communications, without payment or copyright.
- A Challenge 25 policy is in operation at all bars.
- Food and drink purchased elsewhere may not be consumed at Woolwich Works and may be confiscated or discarded on entry.
- Smoking, vaping and the use of e-cigarettes are not permitted within our buildings.
- Glass containers and other large, heavy or sharp objects are not allowed in performance spaces.
- Audio recording, video recording and professional photographic equipment is not allowed in performance areas. Woolwich Works reserves the right to insist that all such equipment is left in the cloakroom.
- CCTV is in use throughout the premises for the purposes of security, safety and performance management. This scheme is operated by Woolwich Creative District Trust.
- Woolwich Works cannot accept any responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- Strobe lighting, lasers and other special effects may be used as part of the performance. Please check our website and look out for signage.
- If you cannot see or hear the show properly or there are other issues hindering your enjoyment, you should inform the venue staff promptly prior to or during the show. Rectification and compensation will not be possible after the event has ended.
- There is no admittance or re-admittance to Woolwich Works after 11pm. Latecomers may not be admitted. For some performances, a no re-admission policy and / or no latecomers policy will operate throughout - please check on arrival at the venue.
- Please respect our neighbours and the local area when arriving at and leaving the venue and keep noise to a minimum.
View our Conditions of Sale.