Conditions of Sale
- Tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or resold. Woolwich Works reserves the right to cancel tickets that are offered for resale and / or advertised on ticket resale or auction sites and in such cases tickets will not be honoured or refunded.
- You must be able to present your ticket on request while at the venue and we must be able to validate it electronically. We will not honour, refund or replace duplicated tickets that have already been admitted.
- In the event of you being unable to attend an event please contact the Box Office with at least 2 working days notice.
- If you have purchased tickets with Ticket Insurance and are unable to attend the event, please refer to the ticket insurance provider’s terms and conditions for order cancellation and refund procedure.
- Woolwich Works reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised programme at any time without advance notice. Woolwich Works reserves the right to reschedule, cancel or abandon a performance. If your performance is rescheduled all tickets will automatically be transferred to the new date; if you are unable to attend you must contact us within 14 days of the announcement of the rescheduling to request a refund.
- Where possible, Woolwich Works will attempt to contact bookers should a cancellation, postponement or significant amendment to the event be made. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the contact details we hold are correct and up to date. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to make contact with you and you are advised to check our website before travelling to the venue.
- Woolwich Works and the event promoter are not liable for any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the event or incurred in relation to the cancellation or rescheduling of any event.
- Tickets will normally be delivered electronically as e-tickets. Always check your ticket on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Woolwich Works reserves the right to provide alternative seats at an event to those specified on the ticket, should the event production/staging require it. Alternative seating will be of a similar standard and will be no less than the face value stated on your ticket.
- If we discover an error in the price of the tickets you have purchased, we will endeavour to inform you as soon as possible to reconfirm your order at the correct price. If you are unable to reconfirm the order at the correct price, we will issue you with a full refund. If we are unable to contact you via the contact details provided, we will treat your order as cancelled and refund you.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number. Any such restriction will be communicated to you on the event webpage or by one of our Box Office team. Woolwich Works reserves the right to cancel and refund tickets purchased in excess of any such limit without prior notice, unless the excess was as a result of our error.
- Ticket pricing is subject to change at any time without notice and is only fixed at the point of booking. Discounts/offers cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Proof of identity and concession entitlement (e.g. valid ID showing age and/or student status) may be required before receiving your tickets and/or admission into the event. In some cases, collect at Box Office will be the enforced delivery method.
- Strict age restrictions apply to some events. All children over the age of 18 months must have a ticket. Under 15s must be accompanied by a full paying adult in attendance who must remain within the venue throughout. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure attendees are eligible for entry when booking. Please check event information in advance of purchasing for age restrictions and guidance.
Failure to comply with these Terms & Conditions will make your ticket and transaction void.