World-famous, award-winning, Glastonbury Festival-performing family rave sensation Big Fish Little Fish throws the ultimate family event, bringing proper rave to families with 0-8-year-olds
DJ set from UTAH SAINTS!!!! Utah Saints have been making music, DJ'ing, and playing gigs around the globe since the dawn of House music. With 10 UK Top 40 hits and still playing regularly across clubs and festivals with sets that have become the stuff of legend and for all the long-term BFLF attendees: this is a 'don't miss' event. It will be Something Good.
Dance through the bubbles, foam, and balloons or create something on the Nifty Natty craft tables.
OPTIONAL FANCY DRESS: Flower Power - flowers, hippie
For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
A gallery carousel of 3 items
"Magical… credible music....expect some serious bangers”TimeOut
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted. A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large party (more than two families)please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets.
Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/gifted to a friend.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants are free (but ticketed).
- Adult ticket = over 18 years old. Child ticket = under 18 years old. Pre-walking Infants are free but must have a ticket.
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together. It is meant to create a clublike atmosphere so there are no DJ requests/birthday shout outs.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- There will be low lighting (no strobes) so please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust when entering.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF promotion purposes.
- DJ lineup may be subject to unavoidable change.
- BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organisation guidelines - so that is at a safe level for everyone, even the youngest babies, over the 2 hour duration of the event. Though quieter than at adult events, it is still loud enough to feel like you are at a club. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if yours are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it.