The Acosta Dance Foundation are dedicated to placing women and girls at the forefront of our work. Introducing their newest dance program: “Cuban Goddess” curated by Damarys Farres. This program expands upon her signature work, “110% Cubana – Authenticity & Sabor,”, and focuses on five key aspects to enhance women’s lives and well-being in the community:
- Body confidence
- Self-awareness & self-acceptance
- Balancing career and motherhood
- Gender empowerment & diversity
- Autonomy and equality
This program is designed for women looking to enhance their dance ability, knowledge, self-confidence, posture, musicality, styling, flow, finesse and attitude on the dancefloor.
The workshop will include the following main aspects:
- Improving your Salsa, Rumba, and Afro-Cuban flow.
- Enhancing body isolations and posture through a combination of Cuban dance styles.
- Boosting your confidence on the dancefloor.
Join us in putting women and girls centre stage.