Courtney Black Motivate Me Live Bootcamp
DISCLAIMER FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH (SPORTING ACTIVITY OR EVENT)
The Bootcamp is physically challenging and carries with it risks that we cannot entirely eliminate. These include the risk of personal injury, such as pulled muscles and more severe injuries.
- You must act responsibly and sensibly at all times.
- You must not participate if you are under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs.
- If you are unsure of your physical ability to take part in the Bootcamp, currently have any underlying health issues, are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have recently given birth or had surgery you should not attend the Bootcamp without first consulting appropriate healthcare professionals and experts (e.g. a doctor and/or a physio) to assess whether it is safe for you to take part.
- You are responsible for monitoring your own physical condition prior to and during the Bootcamp.
- You must follow any safety warnings or instructions displayed or given to you by us, our representatives and venue staff.
- We are not healthcare professionals and are not qualified to express an opinion that you are fit to safely participate. You must obtain professional or specialist advice from your doctor before participating.
In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, participation in the Bootcamp is entirely at your risk.
THIS EVENT IS FILMED AND LIVE STREAMED. YOU MAY BE FILMED DURING THE EVENT.